Ganderer's

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun with colored pencils!

Who knew a light table, some colored pencils, and an idea could be so much fun!
Ok,for some reason all my mentally inspired peoples end up dead center on the page. And after 'gandering' at a "Butterflies & Blossoms Stained Glass Coloring Book" I got to thinking. I'm not so good at making environments for my peoples to hang in, so why not just give them something to stand in front of! So I drew my person hanging in dead space then I traced the 'Blossom' around her leaving out the 'Butterflies' part, and after a splash of color the image started lookin' kinda spiffy^-^
I've got a lot of ideas going through my head as to what I can do with this, and these are only the first two! I'm so excited!
It's going to be interesting to see where this venture leads.


No comments:

Post a Comment